general terms & conditions
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the below, please do not use this service.
Article 1-identification of the entrepreneur
Fly me to Mars BV
+31 641 53 31 51
- These general conditions apply to all offers of the merchant and on any distance contract concluded between the merchant and the buyer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions are made available to the buyer. If this is not reasonably possible, the General conditions will be sent as soon as possible free of charge. This must be done before the distance contract is concluded.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then by way of derogation from the previous paragraph, and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions is made available by electronic means to the buyer in such a way that the buyer can easily store them on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible before the distance contract is concluded, the merchant must indicate where the General conditions can be found or at the request of the buyer the General conditions will be sent free of charge by electronic means or otherwise.
- If in addition to these general conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the buyer can, in the event of conflicting conditions, always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
- If an offer is subject to a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the contract.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to a proper assessment of the offer by the buyer as possible. If the merchant uses pictures, these are a true reflection of the offered products, services and/or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer shall be binding on the merchant.
- each offer will contain such information that will make it clear for the buyer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer.
Article 4-the agreement
- The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time of acceptance by the buyer of the offer and comply with the corresponding conditions.
- If the buyer has accepted the offer electronically, the merchant will immediately confirm receipt of the electronic acceptance of the offer. If receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the buyer may rescind the contract.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and will ensure a secure web environment. If the buyer can pay electronically, the merchant will take appropriate security measures.
- the merchant may inform, within legal frameworks, the buyer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as all facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the merchant, based on this research, has good reasons not to go through with the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request to implement special conditions.
Article 5-the price
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services are in euro and include VAT.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Duties and taxes will be charged at the rates in force at the time of shipping.
- the merchant reserves the right to add the shipping charges on top of the purchase price. In this case, we will notify the buyer before the purchase.
Article 6-delivery and execution
- The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- the place of delivery is the address that the buyer shares with the merchant.
- The cancellation of an order is not possible unless otherwise described in the sales contract. If the Customer terminates the agreement or if the agreement is not cancelled by his actions, this leads to a compensation amounting to 50% of the total amount of the order.
- the delivered goods remain property of the seller until the payment of the sales price plus costs and interest is completed.
- The risk is passed to the customer at the time the goods leave our warehouses.
- the delivery times are provided by way of information only and are therefore not binding unless expressly agreed. Delay in execution of the order can never give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- The buyer reserves the rights to report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated without delay to the merchant.
- The invoice must be paid within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Payment of the full amount is required before the merchant can dispatch the ordered goods
- in the case of non-payment of an invoice on the due date, the invoice is legally and without a notice of default is required, increased with a fixed compensation of 10% with a minimum of 50 EUR and with a default interest of 8% per year. A payment reminder will be sent out 10 days after due date of the invoice.
- Fly Me 2 Mars reserves the right to refuse delivery and to delay any further supplies if the payment is late.
- The buyer will check the goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the merchant in writing within 4 working days after delivery confirmation if the goods are damaged or do not comply with the description. If the buyer is in default, the buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Article 9-complaints procedure
- The merchant has a well-publicized complaints procedure and deals with the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- complaints about the performance of the contract must be shared within reasonable time after the buyer has discovered the defects, this by a full and clear description and submitted to the merchant.
- within a period of 14 days after the date of receipt. If a complaint longer processing time, the merchant within the period of 14 days replied with a message of receipt and an indication when the buyer can expect a more detailed answer.
- The buyer must provide the merchant at least 4 weeks to allow time to resolve the complaint by mutual agreement. When this term ends, this creates a dispute subject to the dispute resolution.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be exclusively settled by the competent court in Ghent and Belgian law always applicable.
Article 10-force majeure
1.In the event of force majeure we are not held by our obligations. In that case, we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or the agreement is dissolved.
- Force majeure is every circumstance beyond our control and control that prevents the fulfilment of our obligations in whole or in part. As force majeure, we understand, among other things, strikes, fire, business failures, power failures, failures in a (telecommunication) network or connection or communication systems used and/or at any time are not available from our website, not or non-timely delivery by suppliers or other third parties
- We protect your privacy by collecting all the information at the time of order to the point of payment. This information is collected legitimately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Web Trader Code of Practice. The information is used to process your order and for marketing campaigns. We use technology such as cookies to improve our service to customers. We do not pass on your data to third parties without your consent.